how to change the Magento logo (vertical logo) and the text “Magento is a trademark of Irubin Consulting Inc. DBA Varien. Copyright © 2008 Irubin Consulting Inc.” while login to admin panel



The logo’s in:
skin/adminhtml/default/default/images/login_logo.gif
Not sure where the text is called from right now - but what you can do is enable inline translate for admin in:
system>>config>>developer>>translate inline>>"enabled for admin">>yes
log out and click the book icon next to the text to translate/change the text.
Log back in, turn off. Inline translate works for the rest of the backend btw.
Good luck! 

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

7 comments:

  1. I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this website on regular basis to take updated from hottest information.

    my webpage ... http://www.euroteeny.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day
    Train Running Status

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.
    SATTA KING LIVE RESULT GALI RESULT SATTA GAME SATTA ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this article. I think you put a lot of effort to create this article.
    I appreciate your work.satta king desawar 2018

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post click heresattaking vip
    nice post click heresattaking vip
    nice post click heresattaking vip
    nice post click heresattaking vip

    ReplyDelete

"इस ब्लॉग की समस्त सामग्री आपकी है. मुद्रित पुस्तक के रूप में इसका व्यावसायिक उपयोग करके धन अर्जित करना निषेध है, अन्यथा आप इसका किसी भी रूप में उपयोग कर सकते हैं. चाहें तो इसे बेहतर बनाने के लिए रूपांतरित/परिवर्तित भी कर सकते हैं. इसके लिए किसी प्रकार की अनुमति लेने की आवश्यकता नहीं है. बस एकनिवेदन है कि यदि आप सामग्री को कॉपी करके कहीं प्रयुक्त करें तो कृपया इस ब्लॉग का लिंक वहां पर दे दें. इससे ब्लॉग का प्रचार-प्रसार होगा."

 

© 2013 Hindi Tech. All rights resevered. Designed by iRworld

Back To Top